Old versionsSee all
DreamPie was designed from the ground up to bring you a great interactive Python experience.
- Features automatic completion of attributes and file names.
- Automatically displays function arguments and documentation.
- Keeps your recent results in the result history, for later use.
- Can automatically fold long outputs, so you can concentrate on what's important.
- Lets you save the history of the session as an HTML file, for future reference. You can then load the history file into DreamPie, and quickly redo previous commands.
- Automatically adds parentheses and optionally quotes when you press space after functions and methods. For example, type execfile fn and get execfile("fn").
- Supports interactive plotting with matplotlib.
- Supports virtually all Python implementations: 2.5 , 3.1 , Jython, IronPython and PyPy.
- Works on Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Extremely fast and responsive.
- Free software licensed under GPL version 3.